Terms and Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions on which ActivateFit.Gym (“we” or “us” or “our”) is willing to provide membership to you. Any variation to these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed by our authorised officer.
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT DOCUMENT – PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ IT CAREFULLY AS THIS IS PART OF YOUR CONTRACT
Black Friday Sale
- Not valid if you have an exisiting gym membership at ActivateFit.Gym
- Limit ONE pass per person
- Free 4 weeks only available during sale dates
- Cannot extend sale period beyond the sale dates
- Must complete 1 payment prior to cancelling membership (4 weeks’ notice to cancel membership)
- Full access to the entire group fitness class timetable
- Sign-up process must be done in full
3 Day Free Trial
We’re excited to have you experience our facilities with our 3-Day Trial. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before participating:
- If you’re not a current student, UTS staff member, an employee of one of our corporate partners, or a UTS Alumni then to be be eligible for the 3 day free trial you must live or work within a 5k radius of ActivateFit.Gym. Proof of address may be requested.
- The 3-Day Trial is available to new customers only. Participants must be at least 18 years old and provide valid identification.
- The trial period is valid for three consecutive days from the date of activation.
- Advance booking may be required for certain classes or facilities. Please check with our front desk for availability and reservation details.
- During the trial period, you will have full access to our gym facilities, including equipment, group classes, and amenities available to standard members.
Code of Conduct:
- Participants must adhere to our gym’s code of conduct, which includes respecting staff and fellow members, using equipment responsibly, and following safety guidelines.
- The 3-Day Trial cannot be extended or reactivated after its expiration.
- Participants can cancel the trial at any time by notifying the front desk. No fees will be charged for cancellation.
- Participants are expected to use the gym facilities for personal fitness purposes only. Any misuse or illegal activities will result in immediate termination of the trial.
Marketing and Promotion:
- By participating in the 3-Day Trial, you consent to being included in our marketing materials and promotions. If you wish to opt out, please inform our staff.
- ActivateFit.Gym reserves the right to modify or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- By participating in the 3-Day Trial, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our staff.
Thank you for choosing ActivateFit.Gym! We look forward to helping you achieve your fitness goals.
Cooling Off Period
After the seven (7) day cooling off period, membership may only be cancelled with written confirmation to us, from a recognised medical practitioner, confirming you are not able to continue with any physical activity. If approved by us, the remaining component of the membership may be refunded to you.
Direct Debit Membership Cancellation
After the seven (7) day cooling off period, you may cancel your Direct Debit agreement with us with 28 days written notice and a once off payment of 50% of the remaining term of your contract.
Under no circumstances can this membership be transferred from you to another individual.
Activatefit Club Rules
You must at all times adhere to the Rules of ActivateFit.Gym and the directions of our authorised staff. The Rules of ActivateFit.Gym can be found on this document, on the club’s website and/or can be emailed/posted to you upon request.
Membership suspension is available, provided that all amounts payable for your membership are paid up to date. You can suspend your membership, once, for a period of no less than two (2) weeks and no greater than two (2) months, on any membership paid in full greater than six (6) months. All suspensions must be applied for in writing to us at least fourteen (14) days prior to the commencement of the suspension period. A one-off fee of $10 applies for suspension. (Direct Debit suspension T&Cs differ and are available for viewing during the sign-up process).
In consideration of being granted membership to ActivateFit.Gym, you expressly release and discharge ActivateFit.Gym, ActivateUTS/UTS Union Ltd, its directors, employees and contractors to the maximum extent applicable at law from any claim or any liability for loss, damage or injury, which may be sustained by you arising from your use of the premises, participation in any programs or activities held on the premises and/or by utilisation of the equipment offered therein.
We're here for you
Have a question about which membership option is right for you?