Why Choose ActivateFit.Gym?
UTS Housing resident membership
Memberships with ActivateFit.Gym cover use of all the facilities including the Cardio Theatre areas, all group exercise classes, and access to all weight training facilities.
Affordable and flexibleActivateFit.Gym is affordable and flexible with no lock-in contracts or hidden joining fees - “Joining us is no sweat”. Find out more about membership here and contact us today!
A 7 day comfort guaranteeIf you're unhappy for any reason and change your mind within your first 7 days you can have your money back, no questions asked.
A complimentary health assessment and basic programEvery new 6 and 12 month member receives a complimentary ActivateFit.Gym health assessment and basic program so you can get started the right way with a professional plan to succeed. There is also the option to freeze the membership for a minimum of 2 weeks to a maximum of 8 weeks if needed (charges apply).
Expertise guaranteeThe Gym Floor team at ActivateFit.Gym hold a range of fitness qualifications and are available for support and personal training. Find out more about our team here.
A wide variety of group exercise classes
Fun, motivating and social, our group exercise classes make it easy to reach your fitness goals. We have over 50 classes per week, so make sure to check out our timetable here.
UTS Housing students
How does it work?UTS students must be living at UTS Housing at the start of their gym membership. Students can sign up for a three or six-month gym membership.
- For a 3 months membership: $150 reimbursement
- For a 6 months membership: $200 reimbursement
Students will need to pay the membership fee upfront. UTS Housing will reimburse them the above amounts, if:
- The student meets the minimum unique visits required between their check-in and check-out dates (one unique visit a day). This includes:
- 3 months gym contract: minimum 24 visits for the gym membership period;
- 6 months gym contract: minimum 48 visits for the gym membership period;
- The student keeps the original receipt of payment (no bank/credit card statement), and
- ActivateFit.Gym provides the student with a letterhead document that includes:
- the resident’s full name,
- their UTS ID,
- start and end dates of their gym membership,
- date of each visit;
For more information on this scheme, please refer to Gym Membership Subsidy UTS