ActivateFit.Gym Terms and Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions on which ActivateFit.Gym (“we” or “us” or “our”) is willing to provide membership to you. Any variation to these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed by our authorised officer.THIS IS AN IMPORTANT DOCUMENT – PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ IT CAREFULLY AS THIS IS PART OF YOUR CONTRACT
- Current Offers
- 14 FOR 14 Special
- Not valid if you have a current gym membership at ActivateFit.Gym and / or you have previously been a member within a 365 day period (one year)
- Limit ONE pass per person
- Your 14 Day pass entitles you access as a full member
- Full access to over 35 group fitness classes during the week
- Paperwork must be done in full
- 14 FOR 14 Special
- Cooling Off Period
This membership has a seven (7) day cooling off period, during which time you can cancel and a full refund will be provided by us.
- Membership Cancellation
After the seven (7) day cooling off period, membership may only be cancelled with written confirmation to us, from a recognised medical practitioner, confirming you are not able to continue with any physical activity. If approved by us, the remaining component of the membership may be refunded to you.
- Direct Debit Membership Cancellation
- Membership Transfers
Under no circumstances can this membership be transferred from you to another individual.
- Activatefit Club Rules
You must at all times adhere to the Rules of ActivateFit.Gym and the directions of our authorised staff. The Rules of ActivateFit.Gym can be found on this document, on the club's website and/or can be emailed/posted to you upon request.
- Membership Suspension
Membership suspension is available, provided that all amounts payable for your membership are paid up to date. You can suspend your membership, once, for a period of no less than two (2) weeks and no greater than two (2) months, on any membership paid in full greater than six (6) months. All suspensions must be applied for in writing to us at least fourteen (14) days prior to the commencement of the suspension period. A one-off fee of $10 applies for suspension. (Direct Debit suspension T&Cs differ and are available for viewing during the sign-up process)
- Damages/Personal Injury
ActivateUTS/UTS Union Ltd, its directors, employees and contractors to the maximum extent applicable at law from any claim or any liability for
loss, damage or injury, which may be sustained by you arising from your use of the premises, participation in any programs or activities held on the premises and/or by utilisation of the equipment offered therein.
- Change of Details
You must keep us promptly informed of any change of address, phone contact numbers, email address, bank account and credit card details for payment and any other personal information that is relevant to your membership with us especially medical conditions or injuries.
- Privacy Statement and Acknowledgement
If any part of this contract is or becomes illegal, void or unenforceable, this does not invalidate the rest of this contract.
- Free Passes
Any free pass is only valid to first-time ActivateFit.Gym users and may only be used by local residents residing in the City of Sydney with a residential address (non hostel/hotel) within a 5km radius, or persons studying at the University of Technology Sydney or persons working at an organisation within a 5km radius, and are one-use only. Persons may be excluded from obtaining a free pass at our discretion.
- Marketing and Communication Acknowledgement
By providing your personal contact information, you are giving express consent to be contacted and/or receive marketing communication by email, direct mail, telephone, text message, instant message and other means, from or on behalf of ActivateFit.Gym.
- Minimum Age
Joining aged 14-15
If you are under 16, a parent or legal guardian must be present to co-sign your membership agreement and pre-exercise questionnaire as well as be present at all times when training.
You can then:
- Use cardiovascular equipment
- Take part in group fitness classes that do not use weights (Including Boxing and Circuits style exercises)
If you are 16 or 17, a parent or legal guardian must co-sign your agreement and pre-exercise questionnaire. You may then do unsupervised resistance training once a qualified staff member has:
- Assessed your pre-exercise quetionnaire
- Written and supervised an initial resistance training program for you
- 3 Day Sale
- Open to ALL memberships (Student, Corporate, General Public)
- Valid from 20th, 21st & 22nd of November, 6am – 9:45pm
- Applicable to NEW members and members who have a membership expiring within ONE month of the 3 Day Sale Promotion Dates (20th/21st/22nd)