Staying COVID safe
To keep our community safe we’ve changed things up a bit (for the moment):
- Reduced hours – Monday to Friday, 6am – 8pm.
- Max. 100 people in the gym at a time.
- Reduced group fitness timetable.
- Limit of 10 per class – with bookings on a first-in, first-served basis.
- No boxing classes.
What we’ll need from you:
- Maintain social distancing – that’s 1.5m space between you and others.
- BYO yoga mat.
- Complete a short declaration each time you visit. This information will only be used should we need to notify you about a Covid-19 incident and will be deleted after 28 days.
Lastly, your membership options:
- Elect a ‘free time-stop’ to your membership until 31 December (or until restrictions ease) whichever comes first. When you’re ready to come back, simply reactivate your membership by attending ActivateFit.Gym.
- From Friday, 1 January 2021, all paused memberships will be re-activated and resume from when they had left off. To ensure the safety of our members and staff, we've been vigilant with our COVID safety measures that have been put in place since we re-opened - see our videos below.
We understand that not everyone will want to re-activate their membership at this point. If you would still like to keep your membership on hold, we are happy to do so at our usual time stop fee of $10. Please note that our $10 time stop fee is normally valid for 30 days, however we will be extending this up to and including the Sunday 28 February 2021.