A Message from ActivateFit.Gym
ActivateFit.Gym will be back open from Monday 15 June. We’re just as thrilled as you are to be back with our community, however, to ensure the safety of our members and staff, there are a couple of rules and changes we’ve had to make:
- We will be operating on reduced hours initially – Monday – Friday, 6am – 8pm.
- Maximum of 100 people in the gym at one time.
- Social distancing rules apply – please maintain at least a 1.5m distance from others.
- Please bring your own yoga mat.
- No towel hire – please bring your own or purchase one from the ActivateFit.Gym reception.
- No boxing.
- Showers will be closed. We are adopting the ‘get in, train, get out’ guideline set by the Australian Institute of Sport.
- Our group fitness classes will also return, however, will have a capacity of 10 per class – this will be on a first in, first served basis. A reduced timetable will be released next week consisting of three classes per day.
- To ensure the safety of all our members, you will need to fill out this short declaration each time you visit the gym. The information collected will only be used for notification purposes in the event of a COVID-19 incident and will be deleted after 28 days.
Now, your membership. The free time-stop will continue until Thursday 31 December or until restrictions ease, whichever comes first. To restart your membership, simply attend ActivateFit.Gym for your first session and it will automatically be reactivated.
For those wishing to stay at home, whilst our live online fitness classes will cease on Saturday 13 June, all previously live streamed classes are available here: uts.mobi/pastgymclasses.